How to fix Outlook and winmail.dat problem
After those regular fixes if problem still occurs
- Set Contact to “Let Outlook decide the best sending format”.
- In Options/Mail/Compose Messages in this format set to “HTML”
- In Options/Mail When Sending Messages in RTF to Internet to “convert to HTML format”
- Cleared entry from cache, exited outlook, and manually typed entry in
- Added Key:
- Disabled Anti-virus e-mail scanning
After above if it still not working, please try the following:
You have to delete the autocomplete cache as RTF settings are saved with the addresses and that may fix the issue.