How to fix the security log on this system is full by global policy
Open global policy editorDefine the variable at computer configuration->Windows Settings->Event Logs
Define the log size and the Retention Method as needed.
Then force the update to run on the local computer
First log in to the google app console
Then go to Google Apps->Calendar->then select the proper permission for the external user
Wait for 30-40 minutes for the changes apply to the account, and it should work after that.
The Trim command should be enabled by default on Windows 7, but if you want to check to make sure do this:
Open Command Prompt, run the following command
Command prompt > fsutil behavior query disabledeletenotify
DisableDeleteNotify = 1 (Windows TRIM commands are disabled)
DisableDeleteNotify = 0 (Windows TRIM commands are enabled)
Step 4: Rebuild the database
- Quit all applications.
- Hold down the Option key on the keyboard, and then start Outlook 2011.
Note You can also browse to the Database Utility by opening the Application folder and then opening the Microsoft Office 2011 folder. Open the Office folder, and then double-click Microsoft Database Utility.app.
- In the Database Utility window, select the database that you want to maintain, and then click Rebuild.
- The Rebuilding Main Identify window will open and show the progress. When the operation is completed, you will receive the message “Your database was rebuilt successfully.”
- Click Done.
Start Outlook and see whether the problem is resolved. If the problem is not resolved, go to the next step.
Step 5: Create a new identity
If you are using Outlook in more than one capacity, such as at home and at work, Outlook may be configured to have multiple identities. Each identity stores separate sets of e-mail, address books, tasks, calendars, account settings, and more.
If Outlook has multiple identities, one of the identities might be damaged. Try to use a different identity to determine whether this is the problem. If an identity is damaged, you must create a new identity to resolve this problem.
To create a new identity, follow these steps:
- Quit all applications.
- Hold down the Option key on the keyboard, and then click the Outlook icon in the dock. The Microsoft Database Utility will open.
Note You can also access the Microsoft Database Utility by opening the Application folder and then opening the Microsoft Office 2011 folder. Open the Office folder, and then double-click Microsoft Database Utility.app.
- Click the plus [+] sign to add a new identity, and then type a name for the new identity. For example, type New identity.
Best LSI RAID controller setting for RAID performance
Configure Java from control panel
Go to General->Settings->Hit Delete files
Open Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu, then open Internet Options
Select the Connections tab
Click the LAN Settings button.
Uncheck the “Automatically detect settings” box and hit ok.
Modify setting for the virtual machine, select SCSI Controller->Select DVD Drive->Add
The issue may stop temporarily if an Administrator logs into the Hyper-V host and runs the following command:
This issue occurs because the NT Virtual Machine\Virtual Machines special identity does not have the Log on as a Service right on the Hyper-V host computer. Usually, the Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS) replaces this user permission at every Group Policy refresh to ensure it is always present. However, you may notice that Group Policy refresh does not function correctly in certain situations.
Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0×80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
Ensure that the “Administrators” group has full control and the “Everyone” group has the following permissions on this folder only:
List folder / read data
Read extended attributes
Create files /write data
Create folders / append data
Write extended attributes
Also people can try as the Certificated may installed under personal already and caused the above error:
- using MMC and found the certificate was already there – under Certificates (Local Computer) / Personal
- Instead of doing the export/import thing suggested, tried dragging the certificate down to Certificates (Local Computer) / Web Hosting node – and, surprisingly, it worked
- After doing the above, back to IIS Manager and was able to use the certificate in the site bindings right away