1. Run command prompt(cmd.exe) as administrator
3. Type list disk
4. Find the disk number for your pen drive(make sure it match the size and it’s the pen drive or the usb drive)
5. Run the following command(*Warning it will erase all content for the drive)
SELECT DISK 1 (Change to your disk number, ie: Select Disk 10)
CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY
SELECT PARTITION 1
6. Run the bootsect.exe command to make the usb drive bootable using the command from the windows setup disk or from your windows setup disk folder
assume e: drive is your windows setup disk and i: drive is your usb drive.
e:/BOOT/BOOTSECT.EXE /NT60 i:
7. Copy all content from your Windows disk(Win7 or Win8, Win2008 the OS you want to install via USB drive) to the pen drive(or your usb drive)
8. Done and your USB drive is now installation disk for Windows.