I can’t send email out. Outlook has error message: “Sending’ reported error (0x800CCC0F) : ‘The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 553 From: address not verified; see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/orig…om-07.html’”.
The problem is caused by AT&T/Yahoo rejecting the send from address because the email address is not created in Yahoo/AT&T mail. To add the email address,
1. Go tohttp://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/manage/index.html
2. At the upper right hand corner, click on Options
3. You will be forwarded to Mail Options page, click on Accounts on the right hand side
4. Click on “Add or edit an account” link at right panel
5. You will be at Mail Accounts page afterward, from this page you can add/delete/modify mail accounts. You should create a new mail account with your email address. Yahoo will send an password in an email to that email address. You need to enter the password to finish the whole process.